So I have just been informed that my other scheduled category had to be rescheduled again by someone else. Yes, I think it's safe to say that I suck at this job. Perhaps someone should take it from me now before the debate gods strike me down with lightning and send me to Debate Hell where I'm sure most of a certain school (who shall not be named) is waiting there to torture and persecute me.
*sigh*
Unfortunately, although I hate failure, I hate scheduling tournaments even more, so I'm just too shallow to care any longer.
SO SCREW IT!
I hear you. Don't feel disheartened - scheduling is not the funnest or easiest thing in the world. But we need you and appreciate you! HEARTS!
ReplyDeleteP.S.: And when I used to go to help, I always wound up being belittled. That's why I refuse to go anymore.
Thanks Shelley! But I think that's exactly it, I feel belittled. And I feel like, if there's no way I can make them happy, then why try anymore? It's only making me feel like crap. So I will finish the year the best I can, then graciously bow out of the position.
ReplyDeleteI <3 U!
You know, I know it doesn't make hearing it any less hurtful, but that's just how she talks.
ReplyDeleteBack at you: <3
And don't forget: life is too short to spend it with a$$holes.