my name is: Kristin Trout
childhood ambition: To be a rock star, or a model or an actress or an artist.
fondest memory: Christmas, like EVERY Christmas, no matter what happens, we're all together and laughing.
soundtrack: Currently, Adele 21
retreat: My TV
wildest dream: To be able to travel around the world with a LARGE budget
proudest moment: Completing college, never thought I would do it
biggest challenge: Completing college, never thought I would to it
alarm clock: 5:25am on a day I don't hit the snooze button at least 3 times
perfect day: Wake up at 8:30, get breakfast at a good breakfast place, a good hike with my family, a great sandwich and warm soup for lunch, nap, then movie night. Or I could just spend the day at Disneyland.
first job: Flora-Dec Sales - craft and floral supplies
indulgence: My tv
last purchase: Shoes of course!
favorite movie: Currently, The Devil Wears Prada
inspiration: My husband, my sisters, my kids and my mom
My life: Kinda hectic, irrational, crazy, overwhelming, beautiful, miraculous, bold, a learning experience and worth every second!
What a beautiful life you have. Truly.
ReplyDelete