Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Caffeine!


So I got hooked on this yummy new tea that Greta gave me called Vanilla Chai Spice. I love it! I added some of Shoni's Vanilla Chai Spice Carnation creamer to it and it was AWESOME. Now I'm going to be drinking it everyday I'm sure, kinda like my peppermint tea that I was having everyday for the past few weeks. I am completely addicted to teas now thanks to Greta. They just make everything warm and fuzzy. Plus I was able to buy an electric tea kettle, brand new, for $2 at a YMCA yard sale. So I now I'm drinking tea at home as well. Not to mention the cold weather we have been having in Hawaii as of late. Not that I'm complaining because I love it cold! YAY for freezing nights with warm tea wrapped up in thick blankets and cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment