
I went to visit my friend Erin on 2/13 for her birthday and before she pops. She's totally preggers, but ofcourse you can't tell because her tummy is so small. She's one of the cutest pregnant ladies ever! We went to Bambridge Island and I learned how to knit. Which I LOVE to do now, by the way! (There is a scarf on it's way to my brother and to Erin. You guys can use it next fall.:o) She also brought me to the famous Troll Under the Bridge and made me take a picture--very toursity! That's why I love you, Erin. :D I had a great time with her and Jesse, who was totally gracious and put up with us dragging him all over the city without complaint. (You're a total trooper and a good man!) I can't wait to see baby HO-HO when "it" arrives!
No comments:
Post a Comment