Special thanks to our sponsers: Erin, Ivan and Jesse!!! You guys were the best. I'm sure your house and week took a beating, but it was a lot of fun. :)
_____________________________________________________________
Pike Place - Photos courtesy of Isaiah!
Love, love LOVE Peroshki's!!!




Rainna will be a great artist someday, I'll be pushing her all the way, livin my life through my kids. Yes, I'm THAT mom!
______________________________________________________________

Blueberry picking...



______________________________________________________________
Seattle Children's Museum - I caught a troutling!!!
Rainna will be a great artist someday, I'll be pushing her all the way, livin my life through my kids. Yes, I'm THAT mom!
______________________________________________________________
Blueberry picking...
_____________________________________________________________
Followed by a visit to the most delicious cream ice cream shop and a trip to Churchmouse and Tea--an excellent shop for yarn. Picked up a pattern for a hat which Erin helped me learn to knit.
Followed by a visit to the most delicious cream ice cream shop and a trip to Churchmouse and Tea--an excellent shop for yarn. Picked up a pattern for a hat which Erin helped me learn to knit.
Auntie Erin and Ivan
___________________________________________________________
GREAT PICS!!! suuuuper cute!! :D
ReplyDeleteSponsors? We sound like missionaries, trust me we're not that pious. Great pictures by Isaiah. Good perspective when you're 3 feet tall.
ReplyDelete