To follow up with the great gift
ideas, my best friend Erin from Seattle sent my kids and me an awesome gift
this Christmas. We got a gift card to Paint it Pottery, so much fun!
My siblings and I all went today to have with the kiddies. Everyone loved it!
The kids made great tiles for their rooms.
Kenn, Candace, Allie and I all split two plates and made great Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gifts for our parents this year.
Rainna and Isaiah split a cute bowl my mom can use for her dog Bun-Bun the spoiled.
Fun day for all with the gift that keeps on giving!
My siblings and I all went today to have with the kiddies. Everyone loved it!
The kids made great tiles for their rooms.
Kenn, Candace, Allie and I all split two plates and made great Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gifts for our parents this year.
Rainna and Isaiah split a cute bowl my mom can use for her dog Bun-Bun the spoiled.
Fun day for all with the gift that keeps on giving!






No comments:
Post a Comment