| Cool flashlight with different covers that make different shapes |
| HUGE marshmallow bear. It kinda freaks me out how much sugar is probably in this thing. |
This year Robyn left my dad in charge of the Weenie baskets. Slight fail. First of all, my sister and I got no candy at all. Boo. Only my kids got candy, and I had to resort to stealing candy from them. While they weren't looking of course because otherwise they get all whiny and grumpy about it. For some stupid reason kids think every piece of candy is the last piece of candy in the world. Go figure. I do have to say, however, there was some pretty cool candy in the bucket.
And finally sour spray candy. In case your kids aren't lazy enough, now they don't even have to chew or suck their candy. You just spray it in their mouths. Yeah, my kids loved this. They ran around spraying candy in their mouths for about an hour. Nice, grandpa, nice*.
*sarcasm should be noted.
No comments:
Post a Comment