Saturday, January 7, 2012

Book Picks #1


Well, riding on yesterday’s post on my blog, I have decided to add a new category: Book Picks. Took me long enough! Sheesh, I mean, I only teach English for a living, why would I recommend reading? HA!

So, if you have a long daily drive like I do, or a long drive to go camping like my friend Erin does, I recommend audio books. They are fun for everyone, and sometimes you get so into the story you don’t leave your car while you’re parked in your driveway. Or sometimes you go around the block a couple times or take a longer way home. Weird but true.

At the moment, Isaiah has been listening to Dr. Suess. I recommend The Cat in the Hat and Other Dr. Suess Favorites. It’s about 2 hours long and has a lot of my childhood favorites read by famous actors. “The Lorax” read by Ted Danson, “The Cat in the Hat” read by Kelsey Grammer, and “Horton Hears a Who” by Dustin Hoffman. Isaiah loves these stories and listens to them over and over again.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment