“It is more fun to talk with
someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like
‘What about lunch?’”
“You can't help respecting anybody
who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't
everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.”
“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from
behind. ‘Pooh,’ he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"‘Nothing,’ said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, ‘I just wanted to be sure of you.’”
"Yes, Piglet?"
"‘Nothing,’ said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, ‘I just wanted to be sure of you.’”
“Promise me you'll never forget me
because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
“When late morning rolls around and
you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little
eleven o'clockish.”
“You can't stay in your corner of
the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them
sometimes.”

No comments:
Post a Comment