Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cleaning Schedule

The other day I made a cleaning schedule with my friend for her house, and then I decided to come up with one for myself. My new goal for this school year is to get and STAY organized which means I need daily tasks and check off lists to stay on track. I want to an efficient mommy-wife-teaching machine! I thought some of you out there might want to set a new goal for your life as well, so voila, my cleaning schedule.

DAILY TO DO:
  • Clean living room
  • Clean toilets and sinks
  • Do dishes
  • Clean kitchen: Wipe down counters
  • Pick-up bedroom
  • Pick-up kid’s room
  • Laundry: fold and put away clothes
  • Sweep & Mop kitchen

 

 
WEEKLY TO DO:
  • Vacuum entire house
  • Scrub showers, sweep and mop bathroom floor
  • Sweep & Mop living room and dining room
  • Wash & Clean out car


We found that list works a lot better if you assign each weekly chore a day of the week and never miss that day. That way you're not compiling everything into your weekend or day off and losing your relaxing time. Also some daily tasks can be done every other day, but they should also get designated days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment