Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

I totally LOVE this card I got from my dad for my birthday this year. Funniest card EVER!!!

Finally, a ranking on how much people care about you on your birthday. 
The Official Guide.

THEY SEND YOU A TEXT MESSAGE:
They care about you very little. Sorry, but you probably already knew that, right?

THEY WRITE ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL:
They don't really know it's your birthday, Facebook reminded them and it was literally the least they could do.

THEY SEND YOU AN E-CARD:
They like you, but not enough to spend $3.25 on you. 
You should re-evaluate this relationship.

THEY CALL YOU:
At 7:00AM - It's nice that they want to be the first to call, but they clearly don't respect your sleep.
At 11:59PM - They forgot your birthday. This is a guilt call. Don't answer.
The ideal phone call takes place between 10:00AM and 10:30AM and it includes at least one verse of The Birthday Song.

THEY GIVE YOU AN ACTUAL GREETING CARD:
This is the winner. This is how much I care about you. I actually took the time to buy you a birthday card and make sure you get it. If you're writing thank you notes, you might want to write mine first. I'm just sayin'.

THEY HAND WRITE YOU A LETTER ON COLLEGE RULED BINDER PAPER:
This would be the most caring person in the world - if you were in the 4th grade. But since you're not, this is weird and to be honest, a little creepy. This person has the potential to be a stalker. Be careful. Seriously.


This was a card created by BALD GUY Greetings. I highly recommend getting this guy's stuff for someone for their next birthday. Super funny stuff! 


1 comment:

  1. I tried to call you but Trai said to text you. Gee, I was first on the list but trust me I care a lot about you. Did you even get my text?

    ReplyDelete