Saturday, August 6, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 7 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

I guess this all depends on your definition of messed up. To the best of my knowledge here are a few of the people I do kinda messed up stuff with and really messed up stuff with, depending on the day...



Let's start on the milder side, though I do some pretty messed up stuff with Greta, it's not too bad considering most of the crap we get into is at work. LOL!!!
A classic and save-my-butt  burial for Shakespeare.
Christmas Party "Joker"
Jokes, jokes, everywhere, but not a drop to drink!
"Welcome, Please Come In"
Need I say more?




Hmmmm, next up would have to be Aki! We do some seriously crazy shizznit when we get together. I don't know what it is, but there is something in the air when we meet up and
we just follow it no matter where it leads. 
Cherry Blossom Burlesque
"Catch up Mike!"
Cheesesteak at 5am (and that was the end of the night)
939
All I know is, not everyone can handle a
DEBACLE!!!




Then of course there's Trai. Who, granted, is usually the voice of reason, but he caves in all the time.
Not everyone is gonna get these, but HE will. ;)
Secret Girlfriend (cause he's STUPID)
Using me as a step ladder at a 2 Live Crew Concert
Complete Hawaii Kai power outage at midnight
"Don't tell my mom!" Karaoke Night




This one is last only because it's messed up "old school" style! Literally. While my friends and I did a lot messed up stuff in high school, I would have to say my partner-in-crime since the 7th grade was Jolanna. We were together all the time. She was my BFF fo shizzle!
Geometry Tiemann Style
Parent Free Slumber Parties
Orange soda and Sis. Martin (she so deserved it!)
Loving and Hating each other on a daily basis
Miss you so much Lady!



No comments:

Post a Comment