Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweet Birthday Presents

So my friends decided to suprise me at work today for my birthday. It was great! I got to see and carry Isabelle and got my baby smell high for the day--love that stuff. And I got some AWESOME birthday gifts as well. My favorite gifts are the ones that really show how much the person really knows you.


I love, love, LOVE this! It combines two of my favorite things, Harry Potter and Cooking of course. I also got a vegan cookbook because they read my blog about being Vegetarian for a week. I can't believe I actually have followers, crazy right?



I also got two very cute Care Bear balloons and this one had my name on it!

Thank you my friends, you make my heart super happy!
Much love, hugs and kisses to my homies.


No comments:

Post a Comment