Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another Conversation With Isaiah...

Disclaimer: The following conversation makes more sense if you listen to the song lyrics first. And let's file this under a new category: "Sh*t My Dad Says" because really Trai is just brilliant with this stuff. And the way he answers Isaiah is f-ing priceless.



Isaiah: What does "excite me" mean?

Me: Ummm, well do you know what exciting means? Do you know what it means when I say I'm excited about something?

Isaiah: OH! So "excite me" and excited mean the same thing?

Me: Yes.

Isaiah: Oh okay I get it. So why do whips and chains excite her?

Me: Ummmm, well... ummm...let's change the station, this song is too grown-up.

Isaiah: Grown-up? Okay, but why do whips and chains excite her?

Trai: I don't know. Why do you like Transformers? Some people like different things.

Isaiah: I like Transformers cause they turn into robots and cars. So why would someone like whips and chains?

Trai: How would I know? I don't know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment