Monday, September 5, 2011

Girls Day Shopping

Rainna, my mom and I went for a girl's day out and shopped for about four hours. Well, my dad came too, but he just sat in the car and waited for us so it didn't count. We had lunch at Panya--so good! Then we headed to Sears to get Rainna new shoes. Kids grow out of shoes soooo fast it's really ridiculous. Rainna wanted Sketchers, but I told her no because they were too expensive for her fast growing feet. Of course, grandma gave in and bought her the shoes. Brat. I love it! Then there was an AWESOME sale at Bath and Body Works. I got delicious-smelling candles for my classroom in honor of Halloween and Autumn. So now my classroom can smell like spiced pumpkin instead of stinky pits and sweaty feet. Next stop Creations By You, a crazy craft store that my mom and I should be banned from. It was ridiculous, but I have some crafty gifts I'm creating for Christmas. (Alliteration, gotta love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment