If I lose some weight, I'm taking some pics! Then I'm going to have Nat write a book for all the working moms out there who have like ZERO TIME. Thanks Nat, you ROCK
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Weight Room Tour
Got a weight room tour with my personal trainer today! I am so excited to start a new exercise program, especially one that I can do within an hour and work my core and some cardio. Not to mention I can do this during my lunch hour or right after work, so no excuses. Plus she gave me a great diet plan that's flexible and very easy to follow. It was like it was tailor made for working moms on the go. I got this!
If I lose some weight, I'm taking some pics! Then I'm going to have Nat write a book for all the working moms out there who have like ZERO TIME. Thanks Nat, you ROCK
P.S. I am totally listening to turtle!
If I lose some weight, I'm taking some pics! Then I'm going to have Nat write a book for all the working moms out there who have like ZERO TIME. Thanks Nat, you ROCK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment