Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun Factory = Good Family Night

We went to Fun Factory tonight with my parents and my sister. It was a crap load of fun. Plus we got some really great prizes.

My mother is addicted to this one machine where you have to line up a small pole that just perfectly fits into this narrow slit in order to push the prize you want out of the little compartment. Ridiculously hard game, but she's good at it, so now I have a red angry bird and a pig! Yay!
 Then we played this even more ridiculous machine that scoops out candy with what I can only describe as a sideways fork. Anyway, this wide sideways fork picks up candy (sometimes, most of it will fall off) then drops it onto this constantly moving conveyer belt thingy that just goes back and forth. I know, bare with me, you had to be there. So anyway, it's kinda like those machines where you shoot the coins and hope it sets off a chain reaction to push coins off a ledge, only your waiting for candy to be pushed off the ledge like some poor duped five-year-old on Halloween. Only it's worse because you don't always get some candy. Well $30 later we hit the jackpot twice and scored, a Picachu and a crap load of candy (Trai mentioned that we basically paid $20 for stale candy, but he's a pooper and not much fun) and this...
 It is totally going on my desk at work! I told Trai a grouchy pink monster totally made up for stale candy. And he said, lovingly as he gently rubbed my arm, "I already have a grouchy pink monster." Jack@$$!!! I am only a "grouchy pink monster" like 85% of the time and it's only cause people piss me off. It's still cool and it's still going on my desk.

Rainna also score a pretty pink princess ball.

 Gotta love cheesy prizes and an awesome 2 hours all for only $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment