Isaiah was super sick today. Sad times.
He came into our room at about 5am and said his tummy did feel good. Then after lying there for about 15 minutes, he puked. Luckily it was in the bathroom, but he did miss the toilet. That's my favorite. And, yes, I feel I have to share this with the cyber world because I had to endure it at 5am and all day today. So you can live through it for the next 5 minutes, or move to the next entry, either way.
So he has been sick all day, but sleeping through most of it. But being the Drama King that he is, he proceeded to scream and cry so loudly about his sore stomach that I almost took him to the ER. Of course once Trai told him they would give him shot that stays in his arm for hours (IV) he stopped as though he had never been in pain.
On a brighter note, I knitted while I sat with him all day. A 12 hour knit fest - WOO HOO! I made about half a scarf using a REAL pattern. Not just the garter stitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment