Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bamboo

Guess what? I got a Bamboo! Well, Trai got me one for my blog!

Not this kind of Bamboo


Did you know that babmboo is really a grass? It's the tallest grass in the world. Crazy huh? I learned that when I volunteered at The Hawaii Nature Center. It was a pretty fun experience!

Anway...

I got this kind


Yeah, I know, it's not that great, but I will get better at it I promise! (The Bamboo plant I drew above wasn't too bad.) Can't wait to become a blog famous cartoonist! Well, at least with my facebook friends and blog followers. =D

2 comments:

  1. I'm so confused... Bamboo what? What does it do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Did you know that bamboo shoots are used to torture prisoners? They grow so fast and are so strong, they can grow THROUGH a person. Thanks Mythbusters for that random fact I'll never be able to unlearn.

    ReplyDelete