So the hubby had to get in his top five because he picked different routines and he really LOVES this show, more than me. Plus I needed something to blog about today. Basically he said I'm twisting his arm, yeah, like I could really do that. He would hold me down in one of his crazy wrestling holds then tickle me until I sreamed, punched, kicked or bit him. I'm pretty sure that tickling counts as spousal abuse. Just sayin...
Anyway, Trai's Top Five!
http://youtu.be/TLtSfYX8tJk
This is Alex and Twitch dancing to a Nappy-Tabs routine. What really blows your mind is the fact that Alex is a trained and professional ballet dancer! Crazy right?!?!
Amazing choreography as always from Mia Michaels! Always heart felt and deeply moving. this routine is about addiction. Kupono is from Hawaii and I was sad that he didn't last longer.
http://youtu.be/BePGx_KjvmM
This link is to Billy and Ade in Mad World. It's pretty powerful.
"The Garden" choreographed by Sonya Teyah, for Greta and Will, it's dark and raw and I really like the song too. When Sonya nails it with good Jazz dancers, it is phenomenal!
Brandon and Jeanine dancing the Paso Doble to music composed for the movie The Matrix. I don't really care for Brandon, but he had a few really good dances and this was one of them.
I'm adding this last one because I really love it and I really love how Wade choreographs group dancing so well. I also really love his choice of music, seriously, this song will be stuck in your and and you will hum it at random times. Trust me, I know, I've heard Trai doing it.. This one is from Season 2, mempories!!!
Love love LOVE!! wish I could dance like that!! Maybe our kids will be on a future season!!! :)
ReplyDelete