Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Isaiah Day!!!

Isaiah,

For you my baby boy on this your seventh birthday. I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I will love tomorrow and always.

<3 Momma

A Child's Laughter
by Algernon Charles Swinburne

ALL the bells of heaven may ring,
All the birds of heaven may sing,
All the wells on earth may spring,
All the winds on earth may bring
All sweet sounds together---
Sweeter far than all things heard,
Hand of harper, tone of bird,
Sound of woods at sundawn stirred,
Welling water's winsome word,
Wind in warm wan weather,

One thing yet there is, that none
Hearing ere its chime be done
Knows not well the sweetest one
Heard of man beneath the sun,
Hoped in heaven hereafter;
Soft and strong and loud and light,
Very sound of very light
Heard from morning's rosiest height,
When the soul of all delight
Fills a child's clear laughter.

Golden bells of welcome rolled
Never forth such notes, nor told
Hours so blithe in tones so bold,
As the radiant mouth of gold
Here that rings forth heaven.
If the golden-crested wren
Were a nightingale---why, then,
Something seen and heard of men
Might be half as sweet as when
Laughs a child of seven.



I miss your tiny hands and feet. I can't believe how much and how fast you've grown! Soon you will be a man and I will still love you and hug you and kiss you cause you will always be my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment