Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time to Get my Butt in Gear


Okay, this working out thing is getting away from me again. I just went through a whole week and only exercised once! You would think I could get my act together for the summer, but NOOOO, I'm just getting more complacent and lazy. I have been making excuses for everything everyday even for something as simple and necessary as walking Max in the morning. That's it!

Time to get outta my head. (Wish me luck on that one! HA!)

I am going to get out of this house and do some kind of exercise everyday next week. Tomorrow I am heading to Muanawili Falls for a nice hike with my kiddies. I will bring my camera for proof, then blog about it. I also have Ballet at 6pm and I HAVE to walk Max tomorrow morning. That should cover me for tomorrow I think.

Hold me to this people! I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you took some bug spray with ya on that hike! Can't wait to hike to the lighthouse with you monkeys!!

    ReplyDelete